Co-Founder & CTO
- Senior Policy Scientist at the University of Delaware’s Center for Energy and Environmental Policy
- Assistant Professor in the University’s School of Urban Affairs and Public Policy
- Ph.D. in Anthropology from the University of Texas, Austin in 1977
- Extensive research on social and policy aspects of energy use and energy efficiency.
- Held research or teaching positions at Princeton University, Michigan State University, and the University of California campuses at Berkeley and Irvine, prior to joining the faculty at the University of Delaware in 1992.